The i-card.gr website is an online store selling products and services via the Internet (hereinafter referred to as the online store or website) with an email address email@example.com, telephone service line of the online store: 2612615096, ( hereinafter for the sake of brevity the COMPANY).
The following terms and conditions will apply to the use of the online store with the i-card brand located at i-card.gr. Each user who enters and transacts or uses the services of the online store (hereinafter referred to as "visitor" and/or "user" or "customer" depending on whether he is limited to visiting the store only or orders and sells products and services) is deemed to consent to and unconditionally accept the below terms set forth herein, without any exception. If a user does not agree with these terms, then he must refrain from visiting, using the website as well as from any transaction or use of the services of the online store.
The COMPANY reserves the right to freely modify or revise the terms and conditions of use and transactions from the online store, whenever it deems necessary, and undertakes the obligation to inform consumers of any change, through the pages of this online store. Contracts through the online store are drawn up in the Greek language.
Παρεχόμενες πληροφορίες & Προϊόντα
The COMPANY is committed to the accuracy, truth and completeness of the information listed in the online store, regarding the identity of the COMPANY as well as the transactions provided through the online store. The company, in the context of good faith, is not responsible and is not bound by electronic data entries that were made by mistake/mistake according to common experience and is entitled to correct them whenever it becomes aware of their existence.
Limitation of Liability
The COMPANY in the context of its transactions from the online store is not responsible and has no obligation to compensate for any possible damage or loss resulting from the cancellation of orders, from the non-execution or from the delay of their execution, for any reason. It does not guarantee the availability of the products displayed in the online store, but informs the interested customer based on the data kept about the availability or non-availability and undertakes, in the event of a change in these data, to promptly inform the customers of the non-availability in such a case bears no further responsibility.
The online store provides the content (eg information, names, photos, illustrations), products and services available through the website "as is". Under no circumstances is the COMPANY liable civilly or criminally for any damage (positive, special or consequential, which indicatively and not restrictively, disjunctively and/or cumulatively consists of loss of profits, data, lost profits, monetary compensation, etc.), which may be suffered by a visitor of the online store or a third party due to a cause related to the operation or non-operation and/or the use of the website and/or inability to provide services and/or products and/or information available from it and/or from any unauthorized interference by third parties with products and/or services and/or information available through it.
In contracts where the supplier ships the goods to the consumer, the risk of loss or damage to the goods is transferred to the consumer when he or a third party designated by the consumer and other than the carrier has acquired physical possession of the goods. However, the risk is transferred to the consumer if he hands it over to the carrier, if the carrier has been instructed by the consumer to transport the goods and this option was not offered by the supplier, without prejudice to the consumer's rights against the carrier.
Intellectual property rights
Any copying, transfer or creation of a derivative work based on the content of the website or misleading the public about the real provider of the website is prohibited. Reproduction, republishing, uploading, communication, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any manner or medium for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written consent of COMPANY or any other copyright holder. The names, images, logos and distinguishing features listed and describing the website with the i-card.gr trademark or the products or services of the COMPANY are the property of the COMPANY, protected by the relevant trademark laws. Their use on the website does not in any case grant a license or right to use them by third parties. The word i-card as well as the logo are registered trademarks.
The user/customer agrees and undertakes to use the services, information and data of the online store as provided by law and based on the rules of good faith and commercial ethics. He is obliged not to use the online store with the i-card brand for:
1. send, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful for any reason, causes unlawful offense and harm to COMPANY or any third party or invades the confidentiality or privacy of any person's information
2. sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or transmitting in other ways any content that offends users' morals, social values, minors, etc.
3. send, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that users do not have a right to transmit under the law or applicable contracts (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of working relationships or covered in confidentiality agreements),
4. send, publish, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any third party;
5. send, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or impair the operation of equipment any computer software or hardware;
6. intentional or unintentional violation of applicable laws or regulations,
7. harassing third parties in any way,
8. collect or store personal data about other users.